1. CAM & ANVIL
- Spring Operated - won’t fall off
- Doesn’t Slip or Jam
- Smooth Grip
- Self Location On Barb Wire
- Hardened Steel Jaws
- Strainer Designed
- Suits All Fencing Wire
- The only Strainer designed specifically for high tensile wire.
2. TENSION GAUGE
- Built in Tension Gauge - measures every time you strain.
- By not overstraining the wire, its strength and integrity is preserved.
- Plunger slides inside outer barrel as tension increases.
- The gauge is a swivel for left hand use
- Accurate and clear to see
3. CHAIN GUIDE
- Prevents chain falling out of pawls.
- Chain guides into pawls when backing off, safer for fingers.
- Gravity feed - keeps chain out of the way.
4. CHAIN LENGTH 3M
- Strain to a strainer post.
- Strain more than 200m.
- Strain 400m of sheep mesh.
- Keep wire strainer clear of end assembly.
- Gives you more room to tie off.
5. PAWL SPRINGS
- 2 Independent pawl springs.
- Pawl walks forward automatically for hands-free operation.
- Once tied off - chain detaches easily from pawls
- Springs are out of the way
- Easy to load
- Max Rated Loading - 400 Kg
- Coating - Zinc Plated
- Shipping Weight - 4.3Kg
- Spring Cycles Gauge - 350,000
- Chain Guide - Gravity Fed
- Accessories - Chain & Hook Figue 8 Wire JoiningTool
- Chain Length - 3m