The GT RAPIDFLO™ is a rotary action pump suitable for transferring diesel, ULP, aviation fuels, kerosene & light oils (up to SAE30). The RAPIDFLO™ is capable of transfer rates of 800ml per revolution (up to 100L/min depending on viscosity) from 60 - 205L drums and tanks. The pump is easy to prime and is capable of fluid delivery in both directions. The RAPIDFLO™ is supplied with a 3-piece suction tube, pump handle, 2" bung adaptor and 2.4m anti-static delivery hose. The RAPIDFLO™ is also suitable for users who either cannot use an electric fuel pump for safety reasons or do not have access to power in remote locations. It can be used to transfer AV-Gas* and Jet A1 although users of aviation fuels must check material compatibility with the fuel product they are using.
- Suitable for 60L - 205L drums
- Delivers 800ml per revolution (Up to 100L/min)
- 2.4m anti-static rubber delivery hose
- 3/4" BSP threaded pump outlet
- Suitable for use with diesel, ULP, kerosene and oils (up to SAE30)
- Wetted components: aluminium, steel, zinc, nitrile rubber and viton